Closeout Helmet Liner - hook and loop
Keep sweat from eyes and glasses!
Manage excess perspiration with another version of our ultra absorbent helmet liner. This is essentially a front pad replacement system with loop material for hook-and-loop at the front of the SweatHawg Helmet Liner.
The drape of wicking material that lines the helmet and covers the top of your head also serves as sun protection in ventilated helmets. Great for the shaved, the bald and the balding.
This closeout version is made with a 4 way stretch material.
Directions for Use:
1) Verify your helmet has removable hook & loop attached pads (most do).
2) Remove the front set of pads.
3) Place your SweatHawg in the front of the helmet, centered and aligned with front edge.
4) Secure in place by pushing the SweatHawg’s loop material onto the hook material inside the helmet.
5) Put the helmet on your head, brow first, secure straps.
You now have a comfy thirsty SweatHawg instead of front pads!
$2 US First Class Shipping (Unlimited) will be added at checkout. Other shipping options also available, including International. Free US Shipping on orders of $50 or more!
PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE: Most effective sweat managing headwear, or your money back.