1) Hold helmet in front of you, upside down.
2) Align the front of your SweatHawg with the helmet’s front edge.
3) Hold the sides of your SweatHawg in place with both thumbs.
4) Place the helmet on your head (brow first).
5) Secure your SweatHawg by tightening helmet straps.
Directions for Use – Hook and Loop version
1) Verify your helmet has removable hook & loop attached pads (most do).
2) Remove the front set of pads.
3) Place your SweatHawg in the front of the helmet, centered and aligned with front edge.
4) Secure in place by pushing the SweatHawg’s loop material onto the hook material inside the helmet.
5) Put the helmet on your head, brow first, secure straps.